Beginning Guitar, Electric/Acoustic, Beginning Bass
Studio Located Within Hartland Music Building
Studio Days: M, T, W, Th, F & S John is accepting new students at this time . Now available for weekday mornings!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 262-563-8371
John has been studying guitar for the past 30 + years.
As a professional performer and the expert guitar repair technician for WCCM, he is well-versed in acoustic and electric guitar styles.
He is a pedagogy student of Dr. Lawrence McDonald and a talented song-writer.
The perfect teacher for the budding, future rock/folk star!
John's Studio Policies
1.Tuition is due on or before the 15th of the month prior to the month you are paying for.
2.The lesson fee of $120.00 is for four half hour lessons held during the ﬁrst four weeks of the month.
Months containing ﬁve lesson days will have a fee of $150.00. ( an additional $30.00 for the ﬁfth lesson. )
3. Please include a twenty dollar late fee for payments made after the ﬁrst of the month.
4. Payments may be made with cash or check.
5. It is the students responsibility to attend their lesson at the scheduled date and time. I do not offer make-up lessons or issue credits for missed scheduled lessons.
6. Instructor cancelled lessons and the following holidays will be rescheduled.
New Years Day Memorial Day Independence Day Labor Day Thanksgiving Day Christmas Day
7. An advanced notice of thirty days is required when discontinuing lessons. Failure to do so means that you are ﬁnancially responsible for that months tuition.